Double-Station Sheet Metal Spray Line Composed of Prep Station and Spray Booth
1. After a vehicle enters the working area, its four wheels are guided into 4 removable trolleys.
2. Inside the spray booth, many working procedures can be accomplished, such as clearing up, dust grinding, primer, and shielding.
3. Inside the spray booth, both surface painting and paint curing can be done.
4. The vehicle can move between the prep station and the spray booth, which is completed by the trolley on the track.
5. There is a removable door between the prep station and the spray booth. The vehicle can pass through this door.
1. This type auto sheet metal spray line line is composed of the prep station, spray booth, floor rail, and the removable trolley.
2. The prep station and the spray booth are connected in parallel. Both ventilation system and heating system are placed rearwards.
3. Either a folding door or a hanging type removable door is used to separate two rooms.
4. A standard removable door is a push-pull type folding door. As an option, a vertical type hanging door or an overturn type hanging door can be offered. What is noteworthy is that the hanging door features automatic lifting structure.
5. If a vertical type hanging door is utilized, the installation space must be at least 5,800mm.
Multi-Station Sheet Metal Spray Line Composed of Prep Station, Spray Booth, Polishing Area, and More
1. After a vehicle enters the waiting area, its four wheels are sent to 4 removable trolleys.
2. Next, vehicles are moved to the required area in accordance with the work sequence. The working procedures to be completed include the sheet metal processing, dust grinding, drying, primer, shielding, surface painting, drying, polishing, assembling, and some others.
3. The vehicle can pass through all working areas, which is finished by a trolley on the floor rail.
1. This type auto sheet metal spray line adopts the spraying and curing structure that can work independently. All sidewalls of the surface-paint spray booth and the curing booth are composed of removable doors. A car can pass through the removable door.
2. The line consists of the spray booth, curing booth, floor rail, and the removable trolley. It can be optionally mounted with the prep station, infrared paint curing lamp, and drying machine.
3. The spray booth and the curing booth are connected in parallel. Both heating system and ventilation system are post-positioned.
4. The vehicle can shift between the prep station and the spraying-curing working area, which is accomplished by a removable trolley.
5. Three kinds of removable doors are provided for option, including the push-pull type folding door, the vertical type hanging door, and the overturn type hanging door. Among them, the hanging door is provided with the automatic lifting structure.
6. If the vertical type hanging door is selected, it requires the installation space of no less than 5,800mm.
7. A small-sized spray booth can be selectively installed out of the line. It is ideal for the paint spraying and curing of spare parts.
1. The removable trolley is formed by the checkered plate, thus being highly firm and hard to be deformed.
2. All its four pulleys are installed with bearings. While sliding, they have an ultra small frictional force on the floor rail.
3. In addition, four wheels are designed with the brake lock mechanism to guarantee the safe operation.
Removable Infrared Lamp as an Option
A three-dimensional removable infrared lamp can be adjusted from front to rear or left to right. Also, its height can be regulated. In addition, both putty and paint can be partly dried. This lamp is convenient and flexible to be used. It can also reduce significant cost.
Automotive Painting Line | Sheet Metal Polishing Equipment | Auto Body Spray Painter